2009年9月11日金曜日

What are some typical Japanese dishes?

I think sukiyaki is famous as a typical Japanese dishes. Sukiyaki is thinly sliced marbled beef and vegetables cooked in a shallow pan on a small burner at the table. Soy sauce, sake and sugar are added as a flavor. The other one is sushi, which is small oval shaped vinegared rice topped with a sliced of raw fish such as tuna, yellow tale, and squid. Just before eating it, they dip it into soy sauce. I want to add another famous dish, tempura which is deep fried vegetables and fish. They are eaten after dipping into a special sauce or salt.



2 件のコメント:

  1. The picture of Sukiyaki looks extremely delicious.
    I like tempura with curry salt!

    返信削除
  2. yuko-san,
    Thank you for your comment!
    Yes, these pictures looks delicious! Without being worried about my weight, I would like to eat them!
    tempura with curry salt is a good idea! I will try it! Thank you! :)

    返信削除